Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Today's Poopie Heads

Yep, I have an 8 and an 11-year old, and as a gay dad, I get to say "poopie head" without too much fear of being overly reprimanded. First on today's list of Poopie Heads is none other than that wonderful friend of the gays, Arnold.

As it looks as if the California Legislature is once again going to pass a measure allowing Same Sex Marriage, he's once again said if it comes his way, he'll veto it. When will he learn, Gay Marriage always starts in states with Republican Governors, silly Girly Man, tricks are for gays!

Second on our Poopie Head list for today is Roseanne, who has this belief that gays and lesbians think nothing but of themselves. According to 365Gay.com Newscenter Staff, Barr said, "Never once in my 54 years have I ever once heard a gay or lesbian person who’s politically active say one thing about anything that was not about them."

"They don’t care about minimum wage, they don’t care about any other group other than their own self because you know, some people say being gay and lesbian is a totally narcissistic thing and sometimes I wonder."

She then went on to say: "I've never heard any of them say anything except for 'accept me cause I’m gay.'

Gosh, with friends like these, who needs enemies, but then again, who cares, because, after all, it's all about us, anyway!

No comments: