Friday, April 6, 2007

It's That Time!

Okay, it's about time I did this. A blog, gay gay gay. A few things we'll be paying close attention to on this blog, other than matters tres gay, will be things that affect my small gay world. These include:

  • My Partner, my kids, my partner's kids...yeah, like we're, you know, the Gaydey Bunch.
  • My friends, who I will refer to by initial only (they'll know who they are, and you'll get to know each and every one of these peeps*)
  • My wonderful little gay excursions, like trips out to Fire Island (the Pines, naturally). Stay tuned for May, when we head to Fort Lauderdale.
  • Religion and acceptence of gays.
  • Beauty tips, recipes, and fashion advice, along with my personal thoughts about everything gay.

*Did I just use the word "peeps?" Someone, shoot me NOW!

So, stay tuned, hold onto your hats, and welcome to My Small Gay World!

No comments: