Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday Meanderings

Okay, guys, I know I've been pretty heavy lately on current affairs, politics, and so forth. Today will be different...however after this brief diatribe. You see, I've recently noticed that the gallery I use to select Today's Hottie (look to your left) is somewhat lacking in color. No, it's not that the photos are black and white, it's just that as I thumb through the hundreds of photos, I'm seeing barely any hot black guys, and virtually no young Asian hotties. My Small Gay World doesn't discriminate, and we'll be supplying you with hotties that run the gambit. A hottie is a hottie, after all.

On the lighter side, today is just going to be so busy! It's Cinco de Mayo, the Kentucky Derby takes place, the Queen of England is in town, and the Queen of Hilton is allegedly going to jail! So, tonight when my my friends come over, we'll serve Margaritas and Mint Julips wearing tiaras, and toast Paris Hilton's new luxurious accommodations within the Los Angeles county jail, which includes its own toilet, sink, and Serenity Cot.

No comments: